Wednesday, June 01, 2005

If only...

Why is it that I wish that students here would throw a protest like this one. Ah, who am I kidding, It would never happen here. I mean, with the high moral standards of today's youth...we'd end up with a protest full of unshaven hippie land-whales, angry feminists, and dudes.

EDIT: Apparrently, I need to clarify my position on this. I'm in favor of hot chicks getting nekkid to protest whatever they feel the need to protest. What I am certain would happen in such a scenario round these parts, is that the protest would have no hot nekkid chicks, rather, it would be unshaven hippie land-whales, angry feminists, and dudes. I am not in favor of unshaven hippie land-whales, angry feminists, and dudes getting nekkid to protest anything within that which I survey.

2 comments:

Patrick Armstrong said...

I don't know what I find funnier: a righty tighty advocating a better budget for education or a righty tighty advocating a bunch of men running around naked.

ROFL.

S.A.W.B. said...

What i'm advocating is hot chicks running around naked, protesting whatever they want. What i know will happen is that we'll get a sea of nudie land whales, unshaved hippies, and dudes. The text of the article was inconsequential, short of the fact that people got nekkid to protest.