Friday, September 16, 2005

The Art of Love

I rarely send out the gushy stuff, especially when it originates from artsy types, but this was just too good. In a week of bad things going on all over the world, in a week of ranting and raving, in a week of hearing how hard it is to fight the good fight, I ran across this link today.

Some folks get to write their own storybook. Like that beacon in the dark, some things are still so silly and simple and good they show us what in the world it is we are fighting for day in and day out. There it is, y'all. That's the prize.

Art girls rock.

2 comments:

Meredith said...

That's so sweet, but not at all in the sickening syrupy way.

Awww . . . I <3 them. Thanks, Patrick.

ruby booth said...

i can't get this stupid grin off my face. you know i'm a sucker for that kind of thing, but it completely ruins my tough guy facade.