Sometimes it is just too good.
1. How the right-right wing thinks. This is a former policymaker with an outrageous and morally reprehensible idea harkening back to the eugenics experiments of darker and bygone days.
2. How the right-right wing talks about what they think when they think noone who disagrees with them is listening. This is that same former policymaker with his own radio show.
3. How the right-right wing lies about what they said they think when they realize they gave too much away, and really real Americans have taken exception to their outrageous and morally reprehensible ideas.
4. How the right-right wing blames liberals for coming up with those outrageous and morally reprehensible ideas in the first place, even though liberals didn't come up with those ideas at all.
5. How the right-right wing blames the media for all of this and never has to apologize or take repsonsiblity for whisperin' you know what.
And it is all wrapped up in the same article for your convenience, including refrences and an internet roundup!