Friday, January 27, 2006

Who says Hollywood is out of new ideas...

Ladies and Gentlemen, I proudly present to you, Snakes on a Plane.

No, the title isn't metaphorical. It's a really real movie, that is supposed to be released this year, starring Samuel L. Jackson. The studio, after hearing the entireity of the internet laughing at them, wanted to change the title of the movie to something less...ridiculous. But, no. Sam Jackson put his foot down. He said he signed onto the movie BECAUSE of the title.

Have fun with this one kids. Just remember, if you want to work any of Sam's old movie quotes in, keep em clean...

5 comments:

Dante said...

It's not any worse a title than Hard Rain. At least someone might be a little afraid of snakes on a plane. Honestly, who's afraid of a little rain?

Snakes on a Blog said...

Snakes on a Blog!

Patrick Armstrong said...

That's last URL is so funny. This is going to be the next great cult movie just because of the name. I already pumped to see it in theatres. I've got tears in my eyes...

Now I can't stop thinking about this stuff:

Snakes on a Hot Tin Roof
Snakes on a Phone (subtitle: the hissing effect)
Snakes on Yo' Mama
Snakes on a Friday (with Ice Cube & Chris Tucker)
Snakes on a Desk (Office Space 2)

The list is endless...

dadvocate said...

Snakes on DADvocate.

I love non-venomous snakes. Here's a couple of pix of me with some 13 foot reticulated pythons and their baby.

ruby booth said...

You've heard about the movie...
Now Buy the Shirt!!!

In all honesty, I dig the shirts.