Tuesday, January 10, 2006

You Must Read This

I have what could be called a severe and documented distaste for Fox News, but sometimes, ya gotta give credit where credit is due. Somehow, they've contracted with the Agitator himself, Radley Balko to do some work for them, and the result is frighteningly good.

But I guess the same media monolith that brings us such fine shows as The Sheild (season 5 starts to-night!), Rescue Me and Nip/Tuck would have to hit on something good for their News network eventually.

Mad Props to the tip (I don't read Fox News, ever, if you couldn't have guessed) go to the ever relevant and insightful DADvocate.

2 comments:

dadvocate said...

I try to be relevant and insightful but, God, it's hard. Thanks for the nod.

petallic said...

Weighing teachers? They can kiss my cushy bum. The day they show me that a teacher's weight has a direct influence on his/her job performance, I'll think about it.

Excellent article, by the way. Can't believe it's on Fox News.