Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Specific Request Thread

This is a not-so-open thread where I request any additional suggestions for the links pages over on the right side of the page. As you can see, "Parental Advisory Explicit Lyrics" has been broken up (too many other blogs have explicit lyrics to single out those four). Second Civil War, besides having one of the greatest blog names ever, is now The Great Society. The St Simons Tribune has apparently gone and vanished, so they are eliminated.

But I want new stuff to link to. I'm looking far too often at the same pages for my information, so I want new links to investigate.

Also, we will be taking suggestions for new "Links Sections." I know we have a Tennessee readership, an Atlanta readership and a South Georgia readership. Hell, I live in South Georgia, and we've got more about Athens than any of those other places.

Any suggestions would be appreciated. Give us the links and the reasons to read 'em.

1 comment:

Matt O. said...

Haha, I am glad you enjoyed the title. I wanted to go with something a bit more positive on the second go-around at Blogsome.