Friday, June 02, 2006

Hello, I'm John Kerry...

And i'm doing almost anything I can to keep my name in the news.

As much as Sen. Kerry would like for us to forget, he did, in fact, vote to authorize the war in Iraq, with the same information that the rest of the Senate and House had in front of them.

Oh, and in case you can't read between the lines, Sen. Kerry's 'thinking real hard about running for President again in '08' translates into, 'gosh I hope Hillary Clinton will pick me as her running mate...'

1 comment:

Buzzzbee said...

While the republicans are having fun talking about Hillary and John Kerry, I would like to recommend Joe Biden in '08.

If you actually watch the shows he's on rather than just the 15 sec clips the news networks show in between the latest kidnapped girl and touching story about the person who overcame great odds to do something we don't really care about, he's actually very impressive.

I know that when we actually get close to the election he'll transform into a...well for lack of a better term, LOSER, but right now he's great. He's has intellect and common sense. He's the ideal candidate right now, and I think we should enjoy it while it lasts.

He was great on "meet the press", and he was amazing on "Real Time with Bill Maher" a show with cuss words and such, that makes most politicians terrified.

I figure we get about another year of this before the voices around him finally talk him into becoming exactly what we don't want him to be:

Unelectable.