Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Blogging the Campaign



So, there was a little bit of a posting slowdown today. Sorry about that, 4 of my co-workers were out of the office, leaving no real time for breaks. I was able to get away for a little while to get out to the Old Glynn County Courthouse and cover The Reverend Jim Nelson as he hits the road (again) on his campaign for US Congress. He rolled through Glynn at about 2:30pm in the afternoon, so I borrowed the Mom's digital camera and engaged in some 'new media' style reporting. This piece was the result of my adventure, and you can view more pics of the event here.

Tomorrow, I hope to return to our usual broadcast amplitude.

1 comment:

liberalandproud said...

Wish there was somebody under 40 in that picture! Oh well, you were busy taking the pic, and the rest of us couldn't get away from work. I hope he gets a good turnout/reception on the rest of his tour.