Sunday, February 04, 2007

Open Thread

Four days since the last post, and believe me, I didn't mean for it to last that long, it just did. In the time we've been away, cartoons shut down a major American city (I didn't know until a day later because I was at work), the Krewe Du Vieux paraded through the French Quarter and the Mariny (but I couldn't see the parade, because I was at work), the Colts won the Super Bowl (that I listened to on the radio, driving back from Mississippi), the Department of Defense said we are not planning on attacking Iran (but they've been saying that for about a year now).

So I've been terribly busy, I feel totally out of touch.

Normal posting will resume sometime Monday evening. I know all three of you will wait with baited breath for my return. Until then, please amuse yourselves in the comments section of this post.

No comments: