Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Killing Time

The radio is on.

Seriously.

Many, many props to Leigh C, for reading her page - and hearing music on it!! - really kind of broke the camel's back for me. I was reading her site, listening to her playlist, and finally decided to sit down and get one made for myself.

Though I have a million things to write and post about, this is what I did today with my internet time. Though I'm not quite sure how I am going to justify Primus and Keb Mo in the same setlist, and we're not even going to try and figure out how I ran No Doubt and George Straight in there, this is the stuff I listen to when I'm on the beach.

Update: Ok, after listening to the list, the segues in and out of many of the tunes from the 1990's to the 1960's just weren't sounding too good. I have rearranged much of it to reflect the beach style. An updated "90's Playlist" is in the making...

Hence the name....

1 comment:

Leigh C. said...

It's addictive, isn't it?

And I've done it TWICE over, already! I even keep adding new songs to the existing playlists!

Blame it on Oyster, that wild papa of two...