Thursday, May 31, 2007

Validity

Hillary questions the validity of claims that cat-sized rats can be found in some dorms at UGA. I added my commentary over there. Ah, more memories. I thought I'd share for all the old Creswell residents who read this and would think about all our old furry friends.

They were never a threatening size, in comparison to the ones who lived in the band's practice space over in the Buckhead Beach building, though. Come to think of it, the rodents over there were large enough to start their own band.

5 comments:

Jmac said...

I mean, seriously, a cat?

That seems intensely large. Of course, I somehow ended up in O-House with a bunch of upperclassmen, so I supposed I missed out. A buddy of mine lived in Morris Hall, and he said that was a nightmare.

On a different note, I've got a bumper sticker I want to send you Pat.

S.A.W.B. said...

Dude, those rats were so big and vicious, I can't even begin to describe it. There's a picture floating around somewhere in the annals of the creswell lore showing the mangled, surgically stapled leg of someone who was attacked by these rats.

The practice space rat was another story entirely. Leroy just ate certain people's band's lead-singer's dope...

the lady said...

hell, i lived in boggs but i still had the misfortune of crossing one of those things in the parking lot one night.

Cousin Pat from Georgia said...

On that different note, Jmac, I propose a trade mission. I've got some bumperstickers for you, too.

Jmac said...

Sweet.

Just click on my email link at my blog and send me an address, and I'll do the same for you.