Sunday, June 10, 2007

Important Read

This read is a long one, so take your time. It is expose quality, and something you're not going to get from our mainstream media. Ladies and gentlemen, being able to read something like this post at Fix The Pumps is one of the diamonds in the rough back yard that is citizen internet reporting.

And the topic matter itself? Let's just say I didn't quite know what to name this post, but I was thinking something along the lines of "Bureaucrats in federal government use red tape and screw American taxpayer to send money to friends while destroying New Orleans, Louisiana." But go and read, and let the report speak for itself.

2 comments:

Mr. Clio said...

I honestly believe it goes beyond bureaucrats, Cousin Pat. I'm not a conspiracy theory guy, but how come the beneficiaries of this "incompetence" is a company associated with the Bushes?

Crony capitalism at its finest.

NOLA is full of corruption pikers compared to this bidness.

sophmom said...

Yeah. You're right. It wasn't just long. It was complex and technical. I wish I could say it was shocking. Scary, yes, but more like business as usual than shocking. *sigh*