Friday, November 16, 2007

Bart, don't pester your sister. Lisa, Drink the Water.

So apparently someone was recently caught scattering their loved one's ashes on the Pirates of the Caribbean ride at Disney World. And this is something that's rumored to be a somewhat regular occurrence with both the Pirates ride and the Haunted Mansion. I don't particularly want to be cremated myself but if someone who outlives me could Weekend at Bernie's me onto Space Mountain, that would be sweet. Just get me onto the ride and then leave me behind when the ride is done like you don't know me. If whoever does dispose of my remains insists on dumping me at the Pirates ride, I hope they at least have the good sense to dress me up like a ninja first.

2 comments:

Cousin Pat from Georgia said...

I really hope I don't outlive you there, big guy, because I know a bunch of yo' frens who will now take this assignment on as their geas in life.

Dante said...

It'd be like a modern day Lonsome Dove.