Thursday, January 03, 2008

Glee

Heh heh heh. There's really only two Republican Presidential Candidates I would like to see in the general election. One of them seems to have won the Iowa caucuses. On the Democratic Side, I have been unwilling to accept the inevitability of a Hillary Clinton nomination. I like that result in the Blue, too.

Not that the Iowa caucuses mean terribly much anymore, but it is nice to see the underdogs win in Presidential politics so early in the season. I wonder if Obama and Huckabee went out and rounded up some interns from Appalachian State University? Because, let's face it, if the Presidential Race is half as fun as the 2007 College Football Season, this could be a pretty good year.

3 comments:

liberalandproud said...

I'm assuming that you'd want HuckaBush in the general 'cause he'd be easiest to beat. Please tell me you shudder at the thought of "President Huckabee." I think I just threw up a little.

Cousin Pat from Georgia said...

Actually, I wouldn't shudder at the thought of President Huckabee. I'd rather him than Rudy, Romney and Johnny by a long, long shot. It all goes back to my "I'd rather see a real conservative in the White House than one of these knuckleheads running on a conservative platform" schtick.

liberalandproud said...

Are you trying to tell me that Chuck Norris has nothing to do with it?