Saturday, April 19, 2008

Dangers of Headbanging

"I'm not as good as I once was, but I'm as good once as I ever was." -Toby Keith

I hate those moments where you realize you can't still party like it is 1999. The bones are older, the liver isn't the well oiled machine that it once was, and the facts of growing up are difficult to accept. Bo had one of those moments at the Bachelor/Bachelorette party last weekend. Can't say I escaped that night unscathed either, but living in New Orleans is good training for that sort of thing. For the rest of the weekend, people thought my slight limp was just me "walking like a pimp."



.

1 comment:

the lady said...

Oh, but the stories you'll have---not too many people get punched by a girl in a mosh pit and then have their brother mount them like a horse!!