Saturday, April 26, 2008

FAIL!

How do you do so badly with 2 first round picks? A smart QB without any physical ability whatsoever and an injury prone OT? That's the first round for the Falcons. At least they picked up smart players. Too bad they didn't know they'd need a QB so badly last year. They could've picked up Kolb. I'd be willing to bet a lot of money he'll be a better NFL QB than anyone in this draft class and that's saying a lot coming from me considering I'm not a particular fan of Philly and only root for the Houston Cougars due to SWC comraderie reasons. The Raiders and San Diego seem to be the only ones willing to pick up the best athlete available. I know that's considered old an old school way of looking at things but I have this funny idea that coaches should craft their strategies based on their strengths and weaknesses instead of having some sort of system they blindly follow win or lose.

No comments: