Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Finger on the Pulse

Without real issues to talk about, the talking heads are really just making fools of themselves.

So the next time someone comes along and tells me they think Obama is an elitist and is out of touch with average Americans (because any of our other Presidents and Presidential candidates have seemed so salt-of-the-Earth), I'm just going to dap them up with my "terrorist fist-jab" and make another trip to the Applebee's salad bar to hang with David Brooks. Good to know he equates average Americans with sub-par dining experiences.

When I read about this stuff, I was going to give it a big thumbs-up, but right-wing readers might think I was threatening them. I mean, you can't be too careful, these days. So many right-wingers are just so in-touch with average Americans, they can point out anti-American sympathies based on trendy neckwear and hand gestures.



.

1 comment:

liberalandproud said...

Without real issues to talk about, the talking heads are really just making fools of themselves.
Unfortunately, I think you may end up having cause to copy and paste that statement at the top of many posts to come.