Friday, October 24, 2008

Miss Louisiana Stripped...

...of her title.

I'm going to start this one off with a little story. Back when I was very young, I had a good friend who lived next to me. We played a lot and our parents were friends. One interesting habit she had was that she pulled weeds up out of the yard and put them in her purse. During that time, we always went to Taco Bell on Sunday because they had a deal called Taco Sunday. I don't remember the details but I do remember we got a lot of tacos for next to nothing. One week, she left her purse at the Taco Bell and was devastated about it. Her mom actually called up the Taco Bell and asked if anyone had found a purse full of grass. The employees got the wrong idea at first. Then they checked and did indeed find a purse full of grass.

The former Miss Louisiana has something in common with my old friend. Not only goes she leave her purse at restaurants but she also has a purse full of grass. Unfortunately for Miss LA, she has the kind of grass in her purse that makes the above story humorous.

No comments: