Friday, November 14, 2008

An Environmental Guru

Or, when keepin' it real goes wrong and ends up in the trash can.

I'm having trouble wrapping my head around what has happened in New Orleans government this week. This makes note of one aspect of our incredibly controversial waste disposal issue. Luckily, the local paper has a an online database of all stories related to our highly publicized spats over garbage.

It seems pretty cut and dry to me: that the folks who run the city ought be able to request reciepts for services rendered. I mean, we've had some problems with that in the past, not checking to make sure work we were paying for was actually getting done. Seems like asking for verification is pretty harmless to me.

But I could be wrong.

.

1 comment:

patsbrother said...

I defintely have selective understanding.