Monday, November 10, 2008

Toddler Roadblock

Alcohol still involved.

In the previous post, I mentioned how crazy it must be to hear how a day of work is for any member of the Israeli riot police. I'd rather not get into a quantity vs. quality argument, but some law enforcement in Indiana got some stories of their own. I mean, how many times do you an encounter an entire family too drilled to drive multiple cars approaching the same police location? After talking to said law enforcment on the phone?

This is Indiana, too, so you know there could have been ice on the roads. I only imagine whole herds of Midwestern salt sided automobiles skidding around the frosty interstate because Momma, Papa, Gandpaw and Mawmaw couldn't put down the brewskis.

I'm not one to talk too loud about suspect behavior after having a beer or three, but c'mon. Even I know that if you get a call from the police to pick someone up, you get the guy who is sober to drive over.

.

No comments: