Sunday, August 09, 2009

Save Ferris

This has been a long week of world-ending articles and screaming and shoving matches over politics. I'd like to take this moment to say RIP John Hughes, who created some of the best movies ever and had an enduring positive affect on American popular culture.

But I can't explain that very well in my own words. Luckily, I don't have to. I can simply link to this video of kids in New York City.

Proving again that one of the most positive outlets is a parade, good music, and dancing like everyone else is, too.

.

2 comments:

Leigh C. said...

But they didn't do "Danke Schoen" first...

Dante said...

Sometimes it takes something big like this to make us remember how inconsequential all the little things like health care reform and cap and trade really are. John Hughes was incredible. He will be missed.