Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Welcome, Uhh, NetRightNation Readers!

Portal to the conservative blogosphere....

Don't quite know what to think of this, but the Ray Nagin Coloring book post showed up on the NetRightNation "state blogs" section.

Under Alaska.

I guess you could color me confused. Maybe something Dante or SAWB wrote on other posts pinged some algorithim they use to search for right wing blogs.

I'm in OK company, though, I saw Your Right Hand Thief's post on Scabies on the same spot. Except his was under the "state blogs" section. For New York.

.

2 comments:

Leigh C. said...

Dude, it's the "Palin/Nagin 2012" that probably had the damn site aggregating and automatically putting it under Alaska. Still, I'd love to see the NRN readers' reactions...

Leigh C. said...

And there's a few left-to-center Looziana blogs on that blogroll of theirs.

Other thought: anything dissing Nagin is fine by the conservatives, who probably don't see him as one of them. Not that I'd want to claim him or anything, either, but that might be another weird reason why this ended up on a righty aggregator.