Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ron Paul on Demagougery

Guess which issue one of the last real conservatives is discussing? And guess how he defends it? Like a real conservative ought to. I wonder where they have all gone.

I don't agree with him on a whole lot, but I'd rather talk to rational actors than the current crop of fantasy-landers running the GOP.

The justification to ban the mosque is no more rational than banning a soccer field in the same place because all the suicide bombers loved to play soccer.


HT: The Daily Dish

.

4 comments:

DADvocate said...

I'm concerned you're suffering from OCD.

Cousin Pat from Georgia said...

OCD?

DADvocate said...

Obsessive Compulsive Disorder

Cousin Pat from Georgia said...

Oh, I've had that for years. I'm sitting here right now worried that I left the coffee pot on at the house, even though we don't have a coffee pot at the house.

But this issue is a BFD and deserves a lot of attention.