I was going to write a few things about the Arkansas vs. UGA game today, but Quinton at Georgia Sports Blog pretty much hits all the major points.
The only things I'd add:
1. Mike Bobo should not be allowed to call play action on 3rd and long as if the other team doesn't know the Dawgs are going to pass the ball. The other team is not fooled by the team with a suspect running game. The shotgun formation was invented for a reason.
2. Are the Dawgs afraid to attempt a real screen pass to Carlton Thomas? I'd bet he'd make someone miss in the open field.
3. There are some fairly talented offensive players not named AJ Green. Especially recievers. The Dawgs ain't going to have him next year, so they'd better figure out how to play without him around.
4. The Bench yearns for Washaun Ealey's ass. Until he learns how to protect his quarterback, he should not see a snap. I am sure Munzenmier or Thomas will happily run the ball or pass-block; whichever the play requires.
5. Live by the blitz, die by the blitz: I'd rather the Dawgs have a new defense get burned while actively trying to get to the QB than an experienced defense that gets burned by rushing 4 and dropping everyone else into a loose zone coverage. All of Georgia's starters were recruited to run the latter and are now being taught to run the former. Tackling was better this week, so it ain't like these defensive players aren't learning quickly.