Tuesday, November 02, 2010

Their Own Words

According to Republican political advertising, I am an America-hating, baby-killing, terrorist-sympathizer who, with help from my illegal immigrant friends and union thugs, will follow our illegitimately elected Kenyan anti-colonialist President to turn this nation into a communist economy with a sharia legal code that follows the homosexual agenda.

So I'll be voting "sanity" tomorrow.

(Incredibly, voting sanity in New Orleans does not require a straight ticket vote.)

.

3 comments:

DADvocate said...

I am an America-hating, baby-killing, terrorist-sympathizer who, with help from my illegal immigrant friends and union thugs, will follow our illegitimately elected Kenyan anti-colonialist President to turn this nation into a communist economy with a sharia legal code that follows the homosexual agenda.

No, you're just someone who has lost the ability to be objective and rational and is now guided by the raw emotion of Keith Olberman.

Cousin Pat from Georgia said...

I haven't watched Olbermann in years. But I do listen to talk radio, read the Weekly Standard and National Review, and the raft of howling political ads from this year.

And yet, somehow, these aren't the droids I'm looking for? I don't know what is more disconcerting, that they say these words every single day, or that the conservatives who I respect refuse to believe they say them.

Cousin Pat from Georgia said...

There, I fixed it for you. I quoted the Weekly Standard, National Review, Newt Gingrich, Sarah Palin, Christine O'Donnell, Sharon Angle and the guy who helped write the Arizona illegal immigration law.

You'll notice I don't have to go near Olbermann.